Thursday, February 2, 2017

Free Printable Sample Page

I have had a few requests for some sample pages from my Coloring Therapy 1 Notebook/Journal. Good idea I thought, but a definite disconnect between the idea and the practical application. It has taken me a little bit to figure out how to go about it. Still not sure I'm doing it correctly. If this does not work if you leave me your email addy on the right bar I will be sure to email it to you.

Please enjoy this FREE sample page from my new coloring book on Amazon!! Coloring Therapy 1 a Notebook/Journal.

Please be sure to share when you finished coloring my page. I'd love to see it.

You can purchase my Coloring Notebook/Journal here: http://amzn.to/2jeGh26






We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees my advertising and linking to Amazom.com. The small percentage I may earn off your purchase costs you nothing extra.  



No comments:

Post a Comment