Saturday, January 14, 2017

Painsomnia has hit- - - Again

Yup, that's been my life the last couple of weeks.
The last couple of weeks have been really bad for me. I went to watch my grandsons soccer game one evening and got chilled. I don't understand why this happened. I mean I was prepared for the cold.  It took me 20 minutes just to get dressed before the game. I had had on enough clothes I should have been able to withstand a blizzard. I wore pantyhose, a tank top,  Under Armour both tops and bottoms, jeans, a long sleeve t shirt and a short sleeve on top of that, wool socks, UGG knee high boots, a down jacket with fur lined hood, my thinsulate gloves, scarf, and wool hat. And, I had a down throw over my lap. Whew I could hardly walk. I looked like an Oompa Loompa and I live in California lol.

Anyways, as I was saying I got chilled.  Winter and the cold are really hard on me. So the pain cycle began, wh
ich started up the painsomnia, which started up the nerve pain, which started up the brain fog.  Like I said a bad couple of weeks.

Which means I'm up at night late so what to I do? I color and doodle.  I find if I'm not coping because the pain is too high I can't color. My fine motor skills abandon me and I can't stay in the lines. So then I doodle because there are no lines but the ones I'm drawing. lol Coloring and drawing relax me and help me cope.

Do you suffer from Painsomnia? What have you found that helps. I'd love to hear from you.  

Be sure to Follow my blog, or Subscribe via Email to be to receive every post delivered to you email.

You can purchase my Coloring Therapy 1 Notebook/Journal here: http://amzn.to/2kcwnxF







We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees my advertising and linking to Amazom.com. The small percentage I may earn off your purchase costs you nothing extra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment