Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Announcing my new book series, "Coloring Therapy a Journal Notebook" Coming Soon!

Coloring Therapy Series, Journal Notebook

So Exciting! My new book series, Coloring Therapy 1, will be coming out soon on Amazon. 

I developed this series as I have been maneuvering my way through Chronic illness. 

This is the first book in the series and is a Journal/Notebook.  It measures 6 x 9 and is 160 pages. It features Coloring pages,lined pages for journaling/notes and black pages for doodling (with discrete drawing prompts), as an added bonus, there are inspirational quotes to inspire you and to reflect upon.  Use this journal/notebook to be creative and as a "jumping off place". Or you may find it useful for jotting down lists, personal reflection, a diary of relaxation therapy. 

I use mine to track my chronic illness - my diet, what I find is working for me, how I'm feeling, what I've done that's put me in a flare, the weather etc. I find I am more consistent in my journaling if it is in a fun journal. It's more enjoyable and not so much like "homework" when I can color a page after I journal. A reward to myself for journaling.  Let's be honest here, if I am having a "bad, horrible day" I probably won't want to spend the energy necessary to journal. But wait, I get to color at the end? hmn, let's reconsider, ok I'll journal. It is designed "Nurture You". 

I hope this spurs your creativity. Click on the cover in the bar on the right to buy the book on Amazon. Or You can purchase my Coloring Therapy 1 Notebook/Journal here: http://amzn.to/2kcwnxF

Be sure to Follow my blog, or Subscribe via Email to be to receive every post delivered to you email.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees my advertising and linking to Amazom.com. The small percentage I may earn off your purchase costs you nothing extra.  


No comments:

Post a Comment