Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Excited about my new Slate!

My new Slate Drawing tablet. TheBlueScreenBlogger.blogspot.com
Just a quick post showing you what arrived last week. Insert me doing a happy dance here. Can you picture it? Me dancing around trying not to stumble in my glee. Oh yeah, in my head I was getting it down – a real dancing machine.  

She's movin',
she's groovin'She's a dance, dance,
dance, dance,
dancin' machine, dancin' machine”
The Jackson 5, 1973.


I decided to buy the Slate drawing tablet by Iskn.  It came all the way from France.  (mair-see  boo-coo).  By airplane even.

There is a learning curve, but I’ve watched like eleventy-hundred YouTube videos so I should be good to go right?  Looking forward to figuring this puppy out.  I’ve kicked the tires, and taken it for a spin around the block but haven’t really dug in yet.



Kicking the tires. TheBlueScreenBlogger.blogspot.com

Have you tried a drawing tablet? What was your experience?


You can purchase my Coloring Notebook/Journal here:  http://amzn.to/2jeGh26


Check out my Facebook Fighting Through The Fog    https://www.facebook.com/groups/755116634637922/?ref=bookmarks






We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees my advertising and linking to Amazom.com. The small percentage I may earn off your purchase costs you nothing extra.  

No comments:

Post a Comment