Monday, June 26, 2017

Having To Dial It Back --- UGH

I'm a little frustrated today. I'm realizing I can't draw every day. (Imagine extreme sad face 😞) Due to the damage to my muscles and tendons I am finding I need to give the muscles in my arms at least a day off -- maybe more. 

Drawing relaxes me. When I can't do something or go someplace I can draw. It gives me joy and I find pleasure in just putting pencil to paper. But, I am finding after drawing for just a little while, my shoulder, bicep and elbow is not just fatigued but screaming at me to stop. 

Soooo I need to take at least a day to let my body recover from the task of sketching.  lol Sounds pretty extreme I know, I mean how taxing is drawing? Right? Apparently right now for me it's too taxing. 

So beginning this week I am putting myself on a strict schedule. I'll sketch one day and rest the next. We'll see if there is any improvement in my pain levels.  

So I've dusted off the couch, added plenty of pillows, and stocked up of Iced Tea. It looks like I will be catching up on my reading and netflix.

On another note here is another sneak peek.


Available on Etsy. http://etsy.me/2sohqfm

No comments:

Post a Comment